Smart Workplace: Devices, Applications, and Services 2016 - 2021 - New Market Research Report
Fast Market Research recommends "Smart Workplace: Devices, Applications, and Services 2016 - 2021" from MindCommerce, now available
[ClickPress, Thu Jul 14 2016] The Smart Workplace is a concept powered by IoT technologies and solutions and is composed of smart workforce, intelligent environments, and smart components. There are many factors to consider including service robots, ubiquitous connectivity and communication technology, building automation and management systems, sensor equipped energy management system, cloud and edge enabled infrastructure, mobile device management, wearable networks, intelligent software application, and many more.
This research provides an in-depth analysis of the Smart Workplace including market trends, growth drivers, market challenges, and value chain partners. The report analyzes the market segments by categories, product and services, connectivity and communication technology, and regions, providing forecasts for the 2016 - 2021 period.
Full Report Details at
The report also analyzes smart workplace solution providers and makes specific market recommendations. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
* Smart device providers
* Management consultants
* Wireless service providers
* ITC infrastructure providers
* IoT app and service providers
* Building construction industry
* Big Data and Analytics companies
* Building management companies
* AI and machine learning companies
* Enterprise across all industry verticals
* More than more than 50% of all IoT devices will be used in workplace by employees by 2021
* During the estimated period, new buildings will generate 42% of total smart workplace revenue
* North America will lead the market in terms of adoption and generation of revenue during estimated period.
* OEM providers include smartphone, infrastructure devices, robotics devices, wearable devices, and sensor tracked devices will represent a $20B market by 2021
* Cellular and non-cellular LPWAN building connectivity providers, sensor network providers, and connected system providers for robotics services will represent a $10.6B market by 2021
Companies in Report:
* ABB Ltd.
* Cisco Systems
* Crestron Electronics
* Honeywell International
* Johnson Controls
* Koninklijke Philips N.V
* Lutron Electronics
* Schneider Electric
* Siemens AG
* Smart Office Solutions
* Telkom SA Soc Ltd
* United Technologies Corporation
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)