New Market Research Report: Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Nigeria 2016
Fast Market Research recommends "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Nigeria 2016" from WealthInsight, now available
[ClickPress, Fri Jul 15 2016] * This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Nigeria.
* The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
* Nigerian HNWIs held 16.8% (US$17.2 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
* Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$20.1 billion by 2020, accounting for 15.3% of the country's total HNWI assets.
* Europe accounted for 29.4% of Nigerian HNWIs' foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by Asia-Pacific with 20.5%, North America with 19.6%, Africa with 19.5%, Latin America with 8.8% and the Middle East with 2.2%.
* Nigerian HNWI allocations to Asia-Pacific increased rapidly compared with other regions during the review period, rising from 11.9% in 2011 to 20.5% in 2015.
* WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their level of investment in Asia-Pacific over the forecast period, to reach 26.3% of foreign HNWI assets by 2020.
Full Report Details at
* Independent market sizing of Nigeria HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
* Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Nigeria 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Central Bank of Nigeria, Zenith Bank, Access Bank, First Bank of Nigeria, Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria, Citibank Nigeria Ltd, Fidelity Bank Plc, Barclay Bank Plc, ARM, BridgePoint Asset Management Ltd
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)