ICT investment trends in the UK; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2017
Recently published research from Kable Market Intelligence, "ICT investment trends in the UK; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2017", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Fri Jul 15 2016] UK economic growth ever since the financial crisis has not been very overwhelming. However, the economy has continued with its pattern of steady services-led growth over the past year. Furthermore, with most regions and industries expected to see a growth pattern in 2016, enterprises in the UK are optimistic about investing in newer ICT segments in order to accelerate their growth and productivity.
* Kable's survey shows that UK enterprises are keen on increasing their spending on security products and services in 2016 in order to tackle rising amounts of malware and cyber attacks.
* The survey also reveals that enterprises are eagerly spending on various telecommunications domains in order to improve the delivery of real-time IP-based services such as video and audio conferencing and provide high-bandwidth, low-latency services over their networks to enhance staff productivity, reduce downtimes, and increase response time to users.
* Furthermore, the survey finds that enterprises in the UK remain cautious about deploying and efficiently managing their mission-critical IT infrastructure, thereby investing in data centers as part of their security, innovation, and disaster recovery strategy.
Full Report Details at
ICT investment trends in the UK presents the findings from a survey of 154 UK enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how UK enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in the UK. Through Kable's survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in the UK.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
* How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
* Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
* Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
* Which ICT functions UK enterprises are interested in outsourcing
* UK enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products
* Factors that are influencing UK enterprises' investments in each technology category
* How UK enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)