Fact.MR Reveals Analysis Report on Global Plastic Containers Market for the Forecast period till 202
Bottled water is expected to remain the largest application of plastic containers, succeeded by alcoholic beverages, in terms of value.
[ClickPress, Tue Dec 04 2018] Adoption of plastic in the packaging industry has remained consistent over the past few years. Plastic has replaced several other packaging materials such as metal, paper, wood and glass. With the provision of better performance and being more price-competitive, plastic packaging products such as containers have gained significant momentum across various industrial sectors including food & beverage and pharmaceuticals.
Get Free Sample Report here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=442
Plastic containers seek widespread application in personal care products, household chemicals, food, beverages, and pharmaceutical products. Utilization of plastic containers for application in meat products is surging, with the advent of non-deformable and robust plastic containers in various sizes and shapes. Demand for plastic containers is on a rise as they facilitate storage, transportation, and disposition of delicate food items including sausages, cold cuts, and meats. Rapid growth in the pharmaceutical and medical industries has led toward proliferation in adoption of plastic containers. Excellent barrier properties and superior aesthetic value offered by plastic against moisture and air is a major factor driving its adoption in the pharmaceutical and medical sector. Reusing plastic containers has become of the most affordable and effective ways in reducing the environmental impact of plastic. Manufacturers are focusing on making some plastic containers more durable so that they can be reused and refilled numerous times before getting damaged after prolonged utilization.
5 Key Projections on Future of Plastic Containers Market for Forecast Period 2017-2026 (In Terms of Volume)
- Number of plastic container sold is expected to remain the largest in North America, accounting for nearly 30% share of the market by 2026-end. Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will also prevail as a profitable region for plastic container sales, accounting for over 25% share of the market by 2026-end. In addition, sales of plastic containers in North America and APEJ are projected to reflect an equal and highest CAGR through 2026.
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET, PETE, PETG, or polyester) will endure as the more remunerative packaging material in the global plastic containers market, with sales pegged to exceed 50,000 MT by 2026-end. However sales of high density polyethylene (HDPE) will exhibit the fastest expansion in the market through 2026. Number of plastic containers produced by using polyvinyl chloride (PVC) will remain higher than those produced by using HDPE, although reflect a comparatively slower growth in sales through 2026.
- On the basis of packaging type, containers (plastic containers, metal cans) and boxes and cartons will remain sought-after in the market, with sales collectively projected to hold roughly two-third share of the market by 2026-end. However, sales of bags & pouches are poised to exhibit a relatively faster growth in the market through 2026.
- Bottled water will continue to be the dominant application of plastic containers, trailed by alcoholic beverages and carbonated soft drinks. Alcoholic beverages and carbonated soft drinks will account for roughly similar share of the market by 2026-end.
- Based on end-user, sales of plastic containers in food & beverages will remain significantly higher than that in all the other end-users combined. Food & beverages will also prevail as the fast-growing end-user in the global plastic containers market.
View Full Report with Table of Content @ https://www.factmr.com/report/442/plastic-containers-market
North America to Endure as Fast-Expanding Market for Plastic Containers
In terms of value, North America is expected to endure as the fast-expanding market for plastic containers, trailed by Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ). Majority of the market growth in North America can be attributed to improving food & beverage industry in the U.S., and rising utility expenditure along with stricter regulations directed toward improvement of packaged material recycling procedures. In APEJ, the food & beverage sector is witnessing robust growth on the back of growing purchasing power of people and rapid urbanization that entails hectic lifestyle and demand for packaged food.
With increasing concerns regarding contaminants in drinking water, consumers in the developed and developing regions are increasingly preferring bottled water. Demand for bottled water has therefore surged exponentially over the past couple of years, which in turn creates significant demand for plastic containers, such as various sizes of plastic bottles. Bottled water is expected to remain the largest application of plastic containers, succeeded by alcoholic beverages, in terms of value.
Table of Content:
- Global Economic Outlook
- Global Plastic Containers Market - Executive Summary
- Global Plastic Containers Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Plastic Containers Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Plastic Containers Market Definition
3.2. Global Plastic Containers Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Plastic Containers Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Plastic Containers Market Dynamics
3.4. Retail Industry- Top 250 Players Quick Statistics
3.5 Top 10 Retailers (2017)
3.6. Geographic Analysis- Retail Industry Analysis
3.7 Retail revenue growth and profitability by region/country, FY2017
3.8. Product Sector Analysis
3.9 Retail revenue growth and profitability by region/country, FY2017
3.10. Retail revenue growth and profitability by primary product sector, FY2017
3.11. Top 10 Upcoming Retail Outlets
3.12. Global Retail Development Index 2017
3.13 Supply Chain of Plastic Containers Market
3.14. Cost Structure of Plastic Containers Market
3.15. Porter’s Five Forces analysis
3.16. Product Life Cycle of Plastic Containers Market
3.17. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Plastic Containers Market Supply Demand Analysis
Buy This Report @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/442/S
The global market for plastic containers is diversified and highly competitive in nature, owing to the occupancy of myriad international and regional vendors worldwide. It has been witnessed that small-sized and local vendors of plastic containers compete against international vendors on the basis of prices, as competing in terms of product offerings, quality and features becomes difficult for small enterprises. Key players actively underpinning the market growth include Alpha Packaging Holdings Incorporated, AMCOR Ltd, Bemis Company incorporated, CKS Packaging Incorporated, Constar International LLC, Huhtamaki Oyj, Letica Corporation, Linpac Group Ltd, Sonoco Products Company, and Plastipak Holdings Incorporated.
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/