Agricultural Films Market Projected to Augment at a Notable CAGR during the Forecast Period until 20
The Fact.MR report tracks the agricultural films market for the period 2019 to 2028. The agricultural films market is projected to record a CAGR of 5% through 2028.
[ClickPress, Wed May 15 2019] In addition, all the macro and microeconomic facets impacting the agricultural films market performance have been analyzed in the report. A comprehensive opportunity assessment of the agricultural films market has also been included in the report. Further, a comprehensive assessment of the competitive landscape prevalent in the agricultural films market has been provided towards the end of the report.
Get a Free Sample Copy of Current Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3450
- The agricultural films market registered a CAGR of over 4.0% during 2013 to 2017.
- Gains continue to remain driven by the introduction of innovative and eco-friendly products in the agriculture films industry, along with the constantly growing demand for food. Agricultural films sales in 2018 surpassed revenues worth US$ 9 Bn, and is estimated to record a Y-o-Y growth at over 5% in 2019.
- East Asia continues to remain the leading market for agricultural films, with China at the forefront. Intensifying cross-industry collaborative efforts in the country is a vital aspect bolstering agricultural production, and in turn demand for agricultural films.
- South Asia is estimated to emerge as a high growth region for the agricultural films market with the presence of numerous agriculture-dependent countries in the region. Additionally, increasing government investments into boosting agricultural production is expected to significantly favor growth of the agricultural films industry.
What are the Factors Propelling the Growth of Agricultural films Market?
- A recent surge in the legalization of marijuana and hemp has directly influenced the demand for agricultural films. The legalization of recreational marijuana in Canada, hemp cultivation in the US, and intense progressivism for medical marijuana across Europe, are collectively expected to create lucrative opportunities for agricultural films industry players. Plastic mulch is finding widespread adoption in the cultivation of hemp and marijuana, owing to their affordability and effectiveness in improving the crop yield.
- Responding to the environmental abuse of plastic, administrative authorities worldwide are issuing stringent guidelines for use of the material across industries. As technological headways continue to succor the development of eco-friendly and biodegradable films, lucrative opportunities are imminent for players in the agricultural films market. Manufacturers in the agricultural films market are directing their efforts towards the development and launch of eco-friendly products, to capitalize on the burgeoning demand.
- Agricultural films incorporated with insecticides and pesticides are gradually gaining traction, alongside advancements in nanotechnology that underpin agricultural films market players in commercializing the production of pesticide or insecticide-releasing variants.
- Plasticulture has emerged as a boon for the agricultural films market players, in light of their cost-effective nature. Reduced water wastage, prevention of soil erosion, and crop protection from external contaminants, are key benefits of the agricultural films driving their sales. Plasticulture is being eyed as an effective solution to cater the global food demand, while minimizing the expenses incurred for cultivation.
- Introduction of agriculture film laying machines has enabled time-effective and effortless laying down of films on a large scale. Growing competition in the area is expected to uphold agricultural films sales, with film laying machine manufactures introducing cost-effective and high-performance models to consolidate their position in the market.
Browse Complete Market Report with TOC Here @ https://www.factmr.com/report/3450/agricultural-films-market
What are the Challenges that Need to be Addressed by Stakeholders in the Agricultural films Market?
- The production and development of biodegradable agricultural films are still in the nascent phase, with production costs of the significantly higher compared to their traditional counterparts. The trickle-down effect of high production costs on the selling price of biodegradable plastics, coupled with the bolstering efforts to reduce plastic pollution is likely to stifle growth of the agricultural films market.
- Numerous studies suggesting the use of plastic films in agriculture as the prime source of entry of carcinogens in the food chain, is likely to hamper agricultural films sales. Additionally, growing consumer interest in the supply chain of food and agriculture production is estimated to dent agriculture film sales during the forecast period.
- The estimated adverse impact of plastic films on agriculture production such as decreased soil porosity, changing nature of microbial communities, and the eventual decrease in the production capacity of farmland is likely to continue to pose a daunting challenge in the agricultural films market.
Agricultural films Market – Competitive Landscape
Leading players operating in the agricultural films market are Ginegar Plastic Products, Berry Plastics, Polifilm, AEP Industries Inc., Dow, BASF SE, Trioplast Industries AG, and Dow.
The report on the agricultural films market was compiled using a robust and elaborate research methodology. The methodology involved the use of a two-phase research process namely primary and secondary. Seasoned experts from the agriculture films market were interviewed as a part of the primary research while secondary research was conducted by leveraging the information found through the study of company press releases, trade journals, paid sources, and other publications related to the agricultural films market. Results from both research steps were cross-referenced with one another to filter out erroneous information and create an accurate and authentic forecast of the agricultural films market.
For any query get easily connect with an Analyst @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3450