Electricals Retailing in the UAE, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021
"Electricals Retailing in the UAE, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the UAE retail environment.
[ClickPress, Wed May 15 2019]
Electricals Retailing in the UAE, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the UAE retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing UAE electricals retail market.
Request a PDF Sample copy of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2111619
The electricals sector in the UAE accounted for 8.5% of overall retail sales in 2016 and is forecast to register steady growth over the forecast period. Increasing disposable income, a burgeoning working class population (51.3% in 2016), an improving housing market and the ensuing demand for electronics, innovation, and steep discounts offered by retailers are among the major factors driving sales in the sector.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
Browse the complete report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/electricals-retailing-in-the-uae-market-shares-summary-and-forecasts-to-2021
- Sector to register healthy growth over the forecast period
- Specialist retailers cede ground to the online channel
- One-in-four dirhams is spent at Jumbo and Sharaf DG
- The top four players accounted for 34.9% of total sector sales in 2016
- Almost all leading retailers operate in the mass middle range
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in UAE retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.
Place a Direct Purchase Order @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase-single-user/2111619