Food and Grocery Retailing in the UAE, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021
The report also details major retailers in Food & Grocery category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
[ClickPress, Wed May 15 2019]
"Food & Grocery Retailing in the UAE, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to UAE retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing UAE food and grocery retail industry.
Request a PDF Sample copy of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2111620
Buoyed by favorable macroeconomic factors and thriving tourism, retail sales in the country are forecast to register a robust CAGR of 6.9% during 2016-2021 to reach AED290.7 billion by 2021. Food & grocery is the largest category group with 47.2% of overall retail sales in the UAE. Improving living standards, availability of superior quality food products, and increasing awareness about health is driving the sales of food & grocery products in the country. Hypermarkets, supermarkets & hard-discounters emerged as the dominant channel for food & grocery sales. Having accounted for 41.6% of sector sales, this channel was the largest in terms of value sales in 2016. The sector is characterized by the presence of international retailers such as Lulu and Carrefour, which hold the top two spots with a combined share of 15% in 2016. Local players in the top 10 include Spinneys, Choitrams, and Al Maya, among others.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in Food & Grocery category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in Food & Grocery sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in Food & Grocery sector
Browse the complete report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/food-and-grocery-retailing-in-the-uae-market-shares-summary-and-forecasts-to-2021
- Steady economic growth and booming tourism to drive retail sales
- Food & grocery set to register healthy growth over the forecast period
- Conventional stores to remain the preferred choice
- The top 10 players accounted for 26.1% of total sector sales in 2016
- All leading players operate in the mass market range
- Hypermarkets and supermarkets dominate sector sales
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on food and grocery sector in the UAE retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in food and grocery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the food and grocery market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2011, with forecasts until 2021
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in UAE retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Place a Direct Purchase Order @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase-single-user/2111620