Dipentaerythritol Market: Growing Palpability of Thin Film Intumescent Coatings
This Fact.MR report offers a detailed forecast of the dipentaerythritol market for the period between 2019 and 2027. Most influential dynamics in the dipentaerythritol market have been highlighted and their degree of intensity of impact on the market growth has been assessed.
[ClickPress, Tue Jul 16 2019] This Fact.MR report offers a detailed forecast of the dipentaerythritol market for the period between 2019 and 2027. Most influential dynamics in the dipentaerythritol market have been highlighted and their degree of intensity of impact on the market growth has been assessed. Macro- and microeconomic factors affecting growth of the dipentaerythritol market have also been identified and analyzed in the report. This report gives holistic insights on the dipentaerythritol market, to enable its readers to make fact-based business decisions and devise appropriate strategies for their future directions.
According to a recent Fact.MR study, the dipentaerythritol market witnessed a volume sales of nearly 40 thousand tons in 2018, and is envisaged to record 2.8% Y-o-Y growth in 2019. Aspects influencing growth of the dipentaerythritol market range from traditional use of this chemical byproduct in paints & coatings and explosives manufacturing, to the advent of innovative application areas such as therapeutics and marine coatings.
Request Free Sample Report Here:
Growing Palpability of Thin Film Intumescent Coatings
Thin film intumescent coatings continue to gain significance as a key solution for protecting structural steel. Dipentaerythritol is an essential agent for accomplishing intumescence in thin film coatings. This, coupled with the ability of thin film intumescent coatings to offer a passive yet cost-effective fire protection, and maintain aesthetic qualities of steel, continues to favor growth of the dipentaerythritol market. Additionally, use of this chemical derivative in new resin binder formulations, which play an integral role in intumescent coatings, will significantly underpin growth of the dipentaerythritol market in the foreseeable future. Intumescent coatings are a perfect solution to contradictions arising from considerations given to safety aspects of construction vis-ŕ-vis modern & ornate architectural designs.
Key Growth Drivers of the Dipentaerythritol Market
- Dipentaerythritol continues to witness a significant demand from alkyd paint producers, as the trend toward adoption of these paints in commercial as well as residential construction takes a paradigm shift from being ephemeral to pervasive
- Constant new product development activities being carried out in line with notably rising significance of new applications such as explosives and flame retardant products, will continue to create new growth opportunities for the dipentaerythritol market
- Dipentaerythritol market growth will also remain sustained by adoption of this chemical derivative as a sustainable alternative to electrically transformed fluids, in light of their water resistance and biodegradable properties
- Demand for dipentaerythritol will remain high in formulation of mixtures and key packaging processes, along with their lucrativeness in the production of plastic products
Dipentaerythritol Market – Key Insights
- Worldwide volume sales of dipentaerythritol recorded a sluggish growth at 5% CAGR between 2013 and 2018. However, this chemical by-product is expected to witness a sustained demand across industry verticals in light of its hydrophobic nature.
- Industry grade dipentaerythritol is expected to hold bulk shares of the market, despite relative faster growth estimated for sales of technical grade variant. Industry grade dipentaerythritol sales are expected to register a Y-o-Y growth at 2.7% in 2019 over 2018.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan continues to gain significance as the most lucrative landscape for growth of the dipentaerythritol market, with industry players across domains such as paints & coatings and cosmetics leveraging the latent opportunities in the region.
Key players profiled in this report on the dipentaerythritol market include Ercros S.A., Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Ltd., Merck KgaA, Henan Tianfu Chemical Co. Ltd, Jiangsu World Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Alder S.p.A, Watson International Ltd, BOC Sciences, Kanoria Chemicals & Industries, TCI Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd., Baoding GuoXiu Chemical Co., Ltd., and Samyang Chemical Corporation.
Have Any Query?? Ask Our Industry Expert:
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Full PR Here: