Residential Electric Grill Sales Likely to Bolster with Rise in Applications during Forecast Period,
The global Residential Electric Grill Market is projected to register a moderate expansion over the forecast period during 2019 to 2028.
[ClickPress, Mon Sep 09 2019] In order to dissert the market scenario prevailing across the residential electric grill market sector, Fact.MR has evenly presented a comprehensive residential electric grill market analysis to its extensive online repository. With all vital market facets enclosed into this single assessment, readers can learn about different market drivers, opportunities and trends which are likely to influence the overall market space for the residential electric grill market in the coming years. In addition, factors such as market size, Y-o-Y growth and revenue share are investigated so as to make this research highly authentic and reliable.
Request For a Sample Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3276
Residential Electric Grill Market - Key Insights
- The residential electric grill market recorded a volume CAGR of over 7.0% during the period, 2013 to 2018. Residential electric grill have been driven by their benefits over their counterparts, in terms of environmental footprint, ease of use and convenience, and ability to grill meat & vegetables indoor.
- In 2018, residential electric grill sales were estimated in excess of 3,200 thousand units, and are expected to register a Y-o-Y growth at 7.6% in 2019. The upward trend of product premiumization, led by manufacturer efforts toward innovative developments that feature integrated connected technologies, continues to complement growth of the residential electric grill market.
- North America continues to lead the residential electric grill market, with sales in 2018 estimated in excess of 1000 thousand units. Nearly 30% of the region’s demographic estimated to use a grill or smoker, according to the Hearth, Patio & Barbeque (HBPA).
- East Asia is expected to witness a relatively faster growth than other regional markets for residential electric grill. Volume sales of residential electric grill in East Asia are forecast to record a CAGR of 9.0% through 2028.
What are Key Growth Determinants of the Residential Electric Grill Market?
- Growing popularity of barbeque as a fast-growing “cuisine” trend, second to healthier eating, continues to underpin residential electric grill sales.
- As the confidence in the world economy stabilizes, consumers are willing to spend more on trending food cuisines and relevant products, and electric grills are no exception. It is highly likely that interest of consumers will incline toward ancillary purchases, such as electric grill accessories.
- Portability has become a sought-after feature in residential electric grills, with manufacturers focusing on offering enhanced properties such as light-weight and durability. Gains will increase as the all-terrain, compact, and collapsible features facilitate grilling activities on-the-go.
- Electric grills sales for residential use will also remain driven by their benefits over charcoal and gas grills by alleviating restrictions apropos of apartment barbecuing.
- Growth in the new housing construction activities worldwide have been guiding purchases of various household appliances, and its impact on residential electric grills sales has also been significant.
Have Any Question? Ask Our Industry Experts - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3276
Key players operating in the residential electric grill market include Koninklijke Philips, The Middleby Corp., Robert Bosch, Kenyon International, Inc., Weber-Stephen Products Llc, Hamilton Beach, Black & Decker Corporation, Char Broil Llc, Masterbuilt Manufacturing LLC, DeLonghi SpA, Roller Grill International, Midea Group, and RH Peterson Co.
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852