Global Rotary Dryers Market Anticipated to be esteemed at US$ 500 Mn through 2019-2027 – Reveals Fac
This Fact.MR report on the rotary dryers market has been compiled following a credible, proprietary research methodology.
[ClickPress, Wed Sep 11 2019] Fact.MR has published a new research report on global rotary dryers market sizes, upcoming industry trends and growth opportunity through 2019-2027 to its online database that tries to unveil the various scenarios prevailing in the rotary dryers market. This assessment delivers a smart compilation of primary and secondary data which provides a clear insight about the future plans expected to impact the rotary dryers market. This study comprises of prominent data which makes it a beneficial source for investors, analysts and industry experts to acquire necessary knowledge associated to the fundamental market trends, opportunities and growth drivers.
Get A Sample Copy of Market Report Here - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3583
- The rotary dryers market registered a sluggish 2.6% CAGR during the period 2013 to 2018, impacted by the economic slump that led to a drastic decline in new equipment production and sales.
- In 2018, value of the rotary dryers industry was upward of US$ 500 Mn, and is estimated to record a Y-o-Y growth at over 3% in 2019. Advances in technology, alongside steady permeation of Industry 4.0 and connected technologies, have gradually expanded the application scope of rotary dryers in recent years.
- Asia-Pacific will continue to remain most attractive as well as the high-growth market for rotary dryers. Government initiatives to boost the manufacturing growth through relaxations in foreign direct investments, in countries such as India, underpin the lead of Asian nations in the rotary dryers landscape.
- A key trend gaining sheer momentum in the rotary dryers market is the preference for continuous dryers among end-users, in light of their relatively improved suitability for non-sticky, granular, and free-flowing materials
What are Key Growth Drivers of the Rotary Dryers Market?
- Essentiality of rotary dryers in the food and pharmaceutical industry, for maintaining a superior functional value and product quality, has significantly underpinned their adoption.
- Recent years have witnessed a notable rise in new equipment sales in the rotary dryers industry, favored by stringent government guidelines for various industrial processes abreast sustainability-driven efforts of players to abate their environmental footprint.
- The sustainability-driven efforts of players has further led to the adoption of renewable power sources for rotary dryers, such as solar energy. Such developments are further rubbing off on new equipment sales in the rotary dryers landscape.
- Rotary dryers will continue to witness sustained adoption owing to their convenience in process industries, and relatively greater reliability under highly arduous operating conditions.
- The permit for use of highest possible drying temperatures in the design of rotary dryers, and lower sensitiveness to wider fluctuations in the product size, are key benefits of rotary dryers that favor their adoption across industries.
What are Key Challenges Faced by Companies in Rotary Dryers Market?
- Stringent regulations regarding environment concerns and high cost of rotary dryers are key aspects confining their adoption to large-scale contractors. This has further led small contractors to go for equipment rental, rather buying new rotary dryers.
- Rotary dryers are associated with extensive post-processing operations for curtailing the emission of thick fumes, which entails dispensation cost, adding to the overall cost of operations.
Rotary Dryers Market: Competitive Landscape
ThyssenKrupp AG, headquartered at Essen, Germany, operates in areas of materials services, industrial solutions, elevator technology, and components technology. The company offers a wide range of effective solutions for drying minerals through direct/indirect process. Rotary dryers of ThyssenKrupp are reliable for high throughputs, and are always customized to customer requirements.
GEA Group is a leading developer and producer of process technology & components for food processors worldwide. Headquartered at Düsseldorf - Germany, GEA Group operates in two segments, namely, business area solutions and business area equipment. The range of rotary dryers by GEA are advocated for their high reliability for use in process industries and in arduous operating conditions.
Key players operating in the rotary dryers market include INGETECSA, Scott Equipment Company, Mitchell Dryers Ltd., SINGHASINI DRY CHEM, FLSmidth Group, Anivi Ingenieria SA, YAMATO SANKO MFG. CO. LTD., and FEECO International, Inc.
Ask Industry Expert about this Report here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3583
This Fact.MR report on the rotary dryers market has been compiled following a credible, proprietary research methodology. The research approach followed involves an all-inclusive secondary research to gain comprehensive intelligence on key dynamics of the rotary dryers market, from sources including company press releases, investor briefings, government databases, and paid databases. Fact.MR analysts have also conducted comprehensive face-to-face and telephonic interviews with industry experts and opinion leaders to glean first-hand insights into the rotary dryers market. Clients can bank on the insights & forecast rendered in this report to make successful decisions for growth of their businesses in the rotary dryers market.
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at: https://insiderstribune.com